LinkedIn India has launched new features with marketers in mind, they can easily develop and deepen their engagement with the audience.
These new additions to the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) portfolio will allow marketers to grow their community through long content, achieve greater reach with live events, and optimize their rating against their brand development goals, the company said in a statement. declaration.
Commenting on the launch of these new features, Sachin Sharma, Director, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions for India, said, “As this dynamic time continues to change the way we work, do business, and practice engagement, marketers today are exploring ways to create easier, more meaningful ways to be. connect with their audiences. At LinkedIn, we’re heavily inspired by the efforts of marketers who continue to build communities despite today’s many volatilities. To facilitate their efforts, we are adding new features to the LMS portfolio that can help them reach more of their target audiences and grow their brand community in a more transparent way, while measuring impact in a simpler way.
The different tools will help marketers develop their audience and increase the brand’s presence:
- Using the feature articles for the pages, the very famous phrase “Content is the King” implies here, it’s really helpful in connecting with the audience. The company mentioned in a statement, Articles for Pages gives the user ease of access because it is a click on the social platform and there is a greater possibility that they will find out, this which provides an opportunity to engage once the audience gets there.
- LinkedIn also launched the most anticipated “Scheduled LinkedIn Live” and “LinkedIn Events” to work better together for maximum reach and engagement. This will be delivered on the LinkedIn Live Events platform.
According to LinkedIn, virtual events are quickly becoming a cornerstone in building a community as growth activity moves into the digital space. We want to make it as easy as possible for you and interested participants to find you on a large scale.
The company said in the release, the three new enhancements added by LinkedIn are designed to help its users achieve and measure their brand development goals:
- Brand Lift Testing: This new feature allows users to measure the impact of LinkedIn Advertisements on their brand by taking a baseline of your brand perception and then testing the impact of those advertisements on the brand against key metrics.
- Audience Optimization: This feature allows users to optimize the number of unique member accounts that advertisements appear on, easily increasing your brand’s exposure to new relevant audiences.
- Reach / Frequency Forecasting and Reporting: With these new features, users can easily view the expected scope and frequency of your brand awareness campaigns in the Forecast Tool and measure their results in Campaign Manager reports.
Follow us and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Video Elets