Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for making a difference?
At Platform Housing Group, we believe in building communities that last. This is what makes our community engagement team so vital to our goal of sustainable communities for all.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Manager to lead our Community Engagement team and help deliver several exciting projects we are leading in the Midlands.
This role is based on an exciting team that works hard to build valuable relationships between the Group, our customers and community stakeholders. We are looking for someone who can take charge and help lead the team to be innovative in our work with communities, to co-create services and explore new ways of collaborating with the business and clients at large. . As a Community Engagement Manager, you will oversee the development of relationships with community stakeholders, including elected members, statutory and voluntary organizations in the operational area of the group, seeking to increase opportunities for collaborative work and promote health and wellness initiatives to support our customers
What we are looking for in you
- Proven ability to work with external stakeholders, such as local authorities, to implement programs and programs in partnership
- Experience in managing and inspiring people around you, always seeking to develop the team at large and increase confidence in the team to achieve set tasks and goals
- Previous experience in housing would be beneficial but not essential, we are looking for a human person, someone who can draw on experience and guide teams across a wide geographic area to their goals and help promote best practices
- Defend the use of digital methods to interact with customers and implement means to fight against digital exclusion.
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving strategic goals is essential
Due to the nature of the position, a full and valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle is essential.
A DBS check will be performed before starting to work in this role
Join us and find your goal on Platform!
Working with us is more than just a job, you will join an amazing organization that values you and your contribution, and where you can truly make a difference and change people’s lives.
You will join the largest social housing association in the Midlands. We are much more than houses; we build homes, strong communities and make a real and positive difference in the lives of our clients.
We recognize the unique and individual needs of people, so if you are interested in this role but want to explore a different way of working than the standard approach Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, please highlight it on your application or discuss it. with us at the interview stage. After all, we want to attract the best people to work for us, and we know that one size doesn’t fit all.
Platform is a great place to work, we provide you with plenty of opportunities to get involved, share ideas and shape what we do – from networking groups to fun community and social events. It is an exciting time to join us, which will offer you real exposure to the broader dynamics of a truly modern housing association which will play a major role in the implementation of our 5 year business strategy.
If we receive a high number of applications, this position may expire before the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Platform Housing Group is committed to building a healthy, vibrant and inclusive organization that treats people with respect and creates opportunities for all.