Community Development Coordinator
Drama Victoria is the leading body for drama and theater education in Victoria and is a not-for-profit organization. Founded in 1968, Drama Victoria is the oldest association of drama teachers in Australia.
IMMEDIATE START: Drama Victoria is looking for an experienced individual or organization to deliver Community Development Coordinator (CDC) services. This part-time, work-from-home position, worked 45+ weeks per year (school holidays off), would be a perfect contract for someone to add to their client portfolio, or have more time to spend in holidays/or with the kids for a great work/life balance.
The CDC will work closely with the Executive Director to promote establish Drama Victoria partners and identify new ones. The role is responsible for research new opportunities for friends and fundraising. This includes:
- develop and deliver a community engagement and development program to raise awareness of Drama Victoria’s services,
- build capacity, support, maintain and grow Drama Victoria’s membership base, and,
- tohealing financial and in-kind support from philanthropic trusts, donors, corporate partners, other sponsors and supporters.
The CDC will also actively monitor and use Drama Victoria’s social media for timely community engagement initiatives and ride support.
Drama Victoria has secured contracts from Victoria’s Department of Education and Training (DET) to deliver primary drama programs until the end of 2023. The position will also play a key role in coordinating the delivery of these projects on behalf of Drama Victoria. The CDC will also be involved in the delivery of future contracts. Well-developed project management skills are essential.
CDC service delivery has a critical function in the organization as it operationalizes its strategic plan. This offers an exciting opportunity for a motivated and flexible individual to work with commitment and results–team oriented. The job environment will be dynamic with changing demands and priorities as the organization continues to grow. This environment will suit a person who has a team spirit, who knows how to adapt and can consistently meet tight deadlines, can work independently, someone who is willing to help across different projects with the goal of achieving exciting results and meeting Drama Victoria’s goals and intentions.
This It is emphasized that attention to detail and the efficiency and effectiveness of the Contractor’s services will directly determine the success of Drama Victoria’s business.
Conditions of engagement:
Independent Contractor Agreement. ABN required.
Drama Victoria will appoint the contractor to provide and perform the services on an ongoing basis subject to available funds. With Drama Victoria as a client, it is essential that the independent contractor understands and executes best practices in customer service.
· executive officer
Remuneration: $45/hour plus 10% retirement pension
- The contract is equivalent to an average of 12 hours per week (0.3 EFT) over 45 weeks per year (holiday holidays).
- Depending on the availability of funds and future project requirements, it may be possible to increase the number of hours required for this role.
- The role is to be worked from home but will include in-person meetings with team members (based in Bayside Melbourne) on average once a month. Flexible hours. Flexible working conditions.
- After-hours or weekend work may be required from time to time.
To download the description of the services to be provided, visit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FMNuKqZHZekYo-Q3U7uI3HFKlLoFpA8x/view?usp=sharing
To apply please send:
● A cover letter of no more than 3 pages meeting the key selection criteria stated in the description of services
● An up-to-date resume detailing all relevant experience and qualifications:
for firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 9, 2022, 5:00 p.m. Shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you haven’t heard from us, please assume you haven’t passed.